Legalhelpers Limited - Legal Documents & Services Online
Call us: 0870 321 9865
The online legal resource for landlords
We're sorry that due to current circumstances beyond our control, there may be a slight delay to fulfilling any "premium" service document orders. Thank you for your patience.

You are here: Homepage > Possession Notices

Possession Notices

  • Section 21 Notice: £40.00
    This is the most commonly used Possession Notice. A landlord does not need to specify any reasons or alleged breaches of the tenancy in order to regain possession of the property. Usually, the landlord will have to provide two months notice to the tenant, (sometimes it can be longer). We will work out the earliest dates for you from the information you provide.Buy Now
  • Section 8 Notice: £40.00
    This Possession Notice is usually used where alleged breaches of the tenancy are relied upon for possession. The most common breaches are rent arrears, nuisance or damage to the property. Usually, a landlord only needs to provide two weeks notice to the tenant before Court action can be commenced. However, should the tenant rectify the problems possession may not always be obtained.Buy Now
  • Both Section 21 and Section 8 Notices: £60.00
    Some landlords choose to issue both notices. The advantage of this option is that proceedings can usually be commenced sooner under the Section 8 Notice. However, should the tenant rectify the problem and the Section 8 Notice would not allow the landlord to obtain possession, the landlord can still rely on the safety net of the Section 21 Notice.Buy Now
  • Possession for House & Flat Share: £40.00
    Although there is no statutory requirement to end a House and Flat Share / Lodger Agreement, we would always recommend using a formal notice in writing. The reason for this is simply to remove the possibilty of disputes as to the length of notice and the time it was given if the original agreement provides for a set notice period.Buy Now

Satisfaction Guarantee
Remember our Satisfaction Guarantee. We will offer you a full refund if you are unhappy with our service in any way.

We have produced a general help page specifically for the Landlord & Tenant section. You may find it helpful to view this page now and print it for future reference.

     Tenancy Agreements     House & Flat Share / Lodger     Possession Notices     Possession Claims     Rent Increase Notice     Collection of Goods Notice Can't find what
you're looking for?
Read our helpsheets

Satisfaction Guarantee
Remember our Satisfaction Guarantee. We will offer you a full refund if you are unhappy with our service in any way!

Mailing List:
To receive periodic newsletters from Legalhelpers, please enter your e-mail address:

© 2000-2021 Legalhelpers Limited. Company registered in England, number 04046221. All rights reserved. Email us